Full installation guide ASV cable-operated off-road clutch levers
This applies to
- Any pair pack SKU that ends in "-06SX", "-06SXH", "-06PX", or "-06PH"
- Remove hotstart cable (if applicable)
- Loosen clutch cable
- Remove cable from lever
- Remove Clutch Perch
- Install Cable boot (ASV Pro Perch only)
- Install hotstart cable (if applicable)
- When installing rotator clamp, tighten just enough that rotation is still possible with your hands.
- Install cable into lever. Leave some slack to account for pull and temperature changes
- Apply Locktite to mounting perch
- Install mounting perch
- Install ASV Dust Cover