Specifications & Features
• For Brembo or Magura Aftermarket Brake Master Cylinders
• Allows you to set the ratio of your master cylinder with three options: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm
• Unbreakable lever with pivot design
• Micro reach-adjust with 180 increments over a 4" range. Accessible to rider's index finger while riding. Eliminates the need for a remote-adjust.
• Forged aluminum
• Stainless Steel main pivot bushing for precision fit and longer wear.
• 3-year unconditional crash damage guarantee
• Roll-pin removal tool and optional ASV Spring-clips for easier servicing
• Made in USA
Standard — same as stock lever
Shorty — 1 1/4" shorter than stock lever
Black with red dial adjuster
Blue with black dial adjuster
Gold with black dial adjuster
Red with black dial adjuster
Optional dial adjuster color upgrade $10 additional
Brembo Radial Master Cylinder After-Market Racing Brake System
- 16 x 18 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Single Rotor, Supermoto/
Dual Floating Rotor)
- 19 x 18 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Dual Solid Rotor,
- 19 x 20 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Dual Solid Rotor,
Magura Radial Master Cylinder After-Market Racing Brake System
- 190 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder
*Note: THIS BRAKE LEVER WILL ONLY FIT BREMBO or MAGURA AFTER-MARKET BRAKE MASTER CYLINDERS (DOES NOT WORK WITH BREMBO RCS). THIS LEVER WILL NOT FIT ONTO ANY STOCK OEM FRONT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
Can't beat the level of adjustability of ASV levers, especially in this case with the fixed Brembo ratios.