Specifications & Features
• For Brembo or Magura Aftermarket Brake Master Cylinders
• Allows you to set the ratio of your master cylinder with three options: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm
• Unbreakable lever with pivot design
• Micro reach-adjust with 180 increments over a 4" range. Accessible to rider's index finger while riding. Eliminates the need for a remote-adjust.
• Forged aluminum
• Stainless Steel main pivot bushing for precision fit and longer wear.
• 3-year unconditional crash damage guarantee
• Roll-pin removal tool and optional ASV Spring-clips for easier servicing
• Made in USA
• BRF360 Installation Instructions
Standard — same as stock lever
Shorty — 1 1/4" shorter than stock lever.
Black with red dial adjuster
Blue with black dial adjuster
Gold with black dial adjuster
Red with black dial adjuster
Brembo Radial Master Cylinder After-Market Racing Brake System
- 16 x 18 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Single Rotor, Supermoto/
Dual Floating Rotor)
- 19 x 18 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Dual Solid Rotor,
- 19 x 20 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Dual Solid Rotor,
Magura Radial Master Cylinder After-Market Racing Brake System
- 190 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder
*Note: THIS BRAKE LEVER WILL ONLY FIT BREMBO or MAGURA AFTER-MARKET BRAKE MASTER CYLINDERS (DOES NOT WORK WITH BREMBO RCS). THIS LEVER WILL NOT FIT ONTO ANY STOCK OEM FRONT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
Customer Reviews 5 (1 Review) Write a Review
Can't beat the level of adjustability of ASV levers, especially in this case with the fixed Brembo ratios.