Specifications & Features
• For Brembo of Magura Aftermarket Brake Master Cylinders
• Allows you to set the ratio of your master cylinder with three options: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm
• Unbreakable lever with pivot design
• Micro reach-adjust with 180 increments over a 4" range. Accessible to the rider's index finger while riding. Eliminates the needs for a remote-adjust.
• CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminum
• Stainless Steel main pivot bushing for precision fit and longer wear
• 5-year unconditional crash damage guarantee
• Roll-pin removal tool and optional ASV Spring-clips for easier servicing
• Made in USA
• BRC560 Installation Instructions
Standard — same as stock lever
Shorty — 1 1/4" shorter than stock lever.
Matte black with red dial adjuster
Matte gold with black dial adjuster
Matte grey with black dial adjuster
Bicolore — brushed aluminum top and bottom, matte black, matte gold or matte grey sides; red or black dial adjuster
Limited edition colors with black dial adjuster as supplies last (all limited edition colors available as bicolore too)
Brembo Radial Master Cylinder After-Market Racing Brake System
- 16 x 18 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Single Rotor, Supermoto/
Dual Floating Rotor)
- 19 x 18 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Dual Solid Rotor,
- 19 x 20 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder (Dual Solid Rotor,
Magura Radial Master Cylinder After-Market Racing Brake System
- 190 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder
*Note: THIS BRAKE LEVER WILL ONLY FIT BREMBO or MAGURA AFTER-MARKET BRAKE MASTER CYLINDERS (DOES NOT WORK WITH BREMBO RCS). THIS LEVER WILL NOT FIT ONTO ANY STOCK OEM FRONT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.