- Clutch lever includes upgradable ASV-design perch
- Perch upgrades include optional dust cover and ASV Rotator Clamp available for purchase separately
- Unbreakable lever with pivot design
- Adjustable reach with 4 inches of range
- Forged aluminum
- Anodized and laser-etched
- Precision-sealed bearing in the pivot
- Chrome silicon high-tension spring
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- Completely rebuildable
- 2-year unconditional guarantee
- Made in the USA
IMPORTANT: 18-21 HONDA CRF250R and CRF450R Owners
Installing an aftermarket perch will disable the neutral safety switch on these bikes. The neutral safety switch is what keeps the bike from starting unless you pull in the clutch. Disabling this switch will allow the bike to start regardless of clutch.
This install is AT YOUR OWN RISK and ASV INVENTIONS INC is not liable for any damage or injury as a result of perch installation. Alternatively, our fully adjustable CDF206 clutch lever will fit the stock perch and will not effect the neutral safety switch.
This is not the first time I've purchased these levers. Great customer service and fast shipping. Thank you guys.
Works great for a 2020 SSR SR125 Pit Bike.
Made the feel on the clutch and brake pull feel so much better. brake feel is hugely improved!
Fit nicely, and ten times better than the stock levers! Much better look and clutch pull!