- Pair pack includes a brake and clutch lever with upgradable ASV-design perch
- Brake and clutch perch upgrades include optional dust cover and ASV Rotator Clamp available for purchase separately
- Unbreakable lever with pivot design
- On-the-fly adjustable reach with 4 inches of range
- Micro-indexing dial reach adjuster
- Forged aluminum
- Anodized and laser-etched
- Precision-sealed bearing in the pivot
- Chrome silicon high-tension spring
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- Completely rebuildable
- 4-year unconditional guarantee
- Made in the USA
Available in shorty or standard length
Bought for my 6 y/o son to use on his new 65. Worked great. Easy install. Easy pull and adjust for his smaller hands to now use clutch and brake lever.
Great quality and I love the reach adjustment!
I have these levers on every bike I own, I wouldent own another bike without them. Having the peace of mind that if I do go down my bike and levers will survive is beyond amazing!
I had a question about what size lever to go with. Called them and they were very friendly and help me pick out the right size levers. They shipped super fast in great packaging I bought 2 sets one for the Honda and one for the Yamaha. I put them on right away and wow they look amazing and my cultch and brake are so much easier to use now. I can adjust them on the fly and wow what a difference that makes. So if you what to use the best go with ASV I promise you will never use anything else again.
I love the levers! They work really well.
Great products all around, when buying levers make sure to add dust covers. It is no fun when you go down and pack them full of dirt.
The first time I bought these levers I got f2 series, and they were awesome no matter how many trees / dirt they met. I wanted these this time merely for the coloring. but they are as awesome as always!
Great service, fast shipping, and the function is perfect. These will be on all our bikes in the stable
I bought these for my sons ‘17 Kawasaki KX85. He absolutely loves them. He stated that they feel comfortable, that he loves the shorter lever length when he’s riding and in the event he goes down, he doesn’t stress about having to stop riding to replace a lever due them being flexible in both directions. As a bonus, he loves the look and color combo (blk lever with red accents)
Nothing but BADASS