The CRF399 is a complete clutch assembly that includes a forged, CNC-machined pro model perch with indexing cable quick adjuster, an ASV rotator clamp for vertical rotation and a sealed bearing on both the lever pivot and the perch pivot. The included perch is an upgrade to the stock casted perch that is prone to breaking and does not offer vertical rotation or the ability to easily adjust clutch cable play. This application is designed for road racing and track bikes where a neutral kill switch is not required or has been relocated.
Specifications & Features
• Unbreakable lever with pivot design with forged, CNC-machined pro model perch
• Indexing cable quick adjuster
• ASV rotator clamp for vertical rotation
• Adjustable reach with 4 inches of range
• Micro-indexing dial reach adjuster with 180 increments
• Forged aluminum
• Precision-sealed bearings in pivot and perch
• 3-year unconditional crash damage guarantee
• For road racing and track bikes where a neutral kill switch is not required or has been relocated
• Made in USA
Standard — same as stock lever
Shorty — 1 1/4" shorter than stock lever.
Black with red dial adjuster
Blue with black dial adjuster
Gold with black dial adjuster
Red with black dial adjuster
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.