After 5 years of success with the original EMIG V2 Lock-On Grip System, the collaboration between ODI and Jeff Emig has taken the feel of motocross grips to the next level. Countless hours of design along with multiple test sessions with top riders, to develop a grip built specifically around a Pro's needs that also provide maximum bike control to every level of rider. The New EMIG PRO Grip will be the choice of all motocross riders who want extra-soft compound for improved comfort, excellent controll and less hand fatigue. Designed by Jeff Emig, developed and manufactured in-house at ODI Grips in Riverside, CA."
- Raised center JE logo pattern conforms to palms, improves padding & reduces vibration
- Extra-soft, undercut independent ribs deliver lateral & rotational traction
- Alloy reinforced end caps provide extra durability against grip blowout
- ODI exclusive locking clutch-side collar attaches the grip providing 360° of security
- Simple installation and removal without waiting for glue to dry
- Throttle Tube included with Snap On Cam to match more models
- No safety wire required means longer grip life, even in the event of a crash
- Kit provides Cams for both 2 & 4-Stroke Applications
- Cams that are included:
Kit - Includes Cam:A,B,J,C & D
- **See the application guide for complete fitment information and installation instructions.**
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.