- Pro model clutch lever includes ASV-design pro perch with ASV Rotator Clamp, dust cover, on-the-fly cable quick adjust, and sealed bearings at the perch pivot point
- Unbreakable lever with pivot design
- On-the-fly adjustable reach with 4 inches of range
- Micro-indexing dial reach adjuster
- Forged aluminum
- Anodized and laser-etched
- Precision-sealed bearing in the pivot
- Chrome silicon high-tension spring
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- Completely rebuildable
- 4-year unconditional guarantee
- Made in the USA
IMPORTANT: 18-21 HONDA CRF250R and CRF450R Owners
Installing an aftermarket perch will disable the neutral safety switch on these bikes. The neutral safety switch is what keeps the bike from starting unless you pull in the clutch. Disabling this switch will allow the bike to start regardless of clutch.
This install is AT YOUR OWN RISK and ASV INVENTIONS INC is not liable for any damage or injury as a result of perch installation. Alternatively, our fully adjustable CDF406 clutch lever will fit the stock perch and will not effect the neutral safety switch.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.